“Cookies” used on the website Singurnd.com provide adequate personalization displayed on the presentation of information and content tailored to your needs, as well as to measure user interactions on web pages.
Singurnd.com pages can be used two kinds of “cookies”:
- session – remain on your device until you leave the website or disable the software (web browser)
- fixed – remain on the user’s device for the time specified in the parameters file, or until they are manually removed by the user.
Activities relating to the storage and sending of cookies are supported by web browsers and are invisible to the user. Most used browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can set your browser to be able to reject requests for storage of cookies at all or some cookies. You can do this using the settings in your browser. Before you decide to change the default settings but keep in mind that many of Cookies help increase convenience of use. Disabling Cookies may have an impact on how it will view our site in your browser.
- At the top of the browser window in Firefox, press (or select Tools from the menu if you do not show up or in Windows XP) and select Options. - Then select the Privacy panel.
- From the drop-down menu item Firefox: select: will use custom settings for history.
- Select the Accept cookies from sites to enable, uncheck to disable cookies.
Select a shelf life of cookies:
a) Store: up-expire the cookie is deleted after reaching the expiry date, which is determined by the site sending cookies.
b) Store: to close the Firefox cookies stored on your computer will be removed at the close of Firefox.
c) Store: ask me every time-every time a site tries to send you a cookie, the browser will prompt you to request decision on retention cookies.
- Press OK to close the Options window
More about the settings of Firefox
For Google Chrome:
- Click on the Chrome browser toolbar.
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced settings
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings.
- In the Files section, change the following cookies settings :
a) the default block cookies-Block all cookies: Select the Block setting any data from websites. that require a login. – Blocking only third-party cookies:, select Ignore exceptions and block the creation of cookies other firm. Checking this check box to reject the site from third-party cookies, even if the site has been added to the list of exceptions and can create cookies on your computer.
b) Default allow cookies
If you want to allow both their own cookies and other companies, select Allow local data. To accept only their own cookies, select Block, without exception, all third-party cookies.
More about the settings Chrome
For Internet Explorer 9:
- In the browser window, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then under Settings, move the slider to the highest position to block all cookies, or to the lowest position to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
More about the settings of Internet Explorer 9